TRES RIOS RANCH Reservation and Sales Policy:
- We do not accept money for reservations. Instead, we accept reservation requests, keep track of them on separate waitlists for each doe, and place all requests in the order they are received.
- Occasionally, we do sell mature animals, so please let us know if you want to be contacted about future adult animal sales.
- We reserve the right to retain ANY kid from ANY combination. WE DO NOT RESERVE KIDS BASED ON SIRE. Does may be bred to a different buck other than what is noted on our kidding schedule. If you ONLY want a kid from a particular cross, then your name can be put on a separate waitlist, and you will be notified if and when that breeding takes place.
- Reservations are only confirmed once you receive a reservation confirmation email from me.
- Carry-over reservations from the previous year, and/or "trades" we may choose to do with other herds, will take first priority, and may or may not be noted on the breeding schedule.
- If the doe you have a reservation on produces a kid for you, fulfilling your reservation, and you chose not to purchase it, or you do not complete payment and arrange transport in a timely manner (half of purchase price is due at the time you are notified that your reservation has been filled, and the remainder is due 28 days later), you forfeit your reservation. **Contracts not paid on time will be deemed void and the kid will be offered for sale to a new home. **Deposit will NOT be refunded.
- In placing a reservation for any Tres Rios Ranch animal, you agree to give me- Heidi Gonzales and Tres Rios Ranch "FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL" (not to exceed the individual's "fair market value") on any animal(s) purchased from me and/or carrying my herd-name, AND "re-homing approval" (whichever option I choose to exercise), should buyer decide to sell or rehome the animal for any reason.
- Arrangement for transportation is solely the buyers responsibility.
- A boarding fee of $5 per day will be added if animal is not picked up by 12 weeks of age.
- If you plan on having an animal shipped you are responsible for all additional expenses.
- We only sell our goats to homes that already have goats, or plan on multi purchases. Goats are herd animals and require other goats for companionship. I am sorry, but there can be NO exceptions.
- Kids on our farm are treated for Coccidia as a preventative at 4 and 8 weeks of age and will receive CD/T vaccines. They will be disbudded unless prior arrangements are made and kid is paid for in full.
- Deposits are Non Refundable, except if a reserved kid does not become available. In this case you may request that your deposit be returned, applied to another or rolled over to the next breeding season.
- Purchased Bucks - we reserve the right to 30 straws of semen from any buck sold for the cost of collection and processing only. You agree to work with us to have your buck collected and understand this may involve taking him to a local collection.
- Implied Consent- When you place a deposit, or purchase an animal from Tres Rios Ranch you are indicating acceptance of these sales terms.
Tres Rios Ranch
tres rios ranch reservation request form
Please read the above sales policy in its entirety...